What I'm doing. Where I've been. What I saw. And why I shot it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

after a fashion

As my images of handmade knitwear, yarn company projects and handcraft-displaying artisans have accumulated into a bonafide fashion portfolio,  I've become a niche fashion photographer. It feels right, and real. 
So I jumped at the challenge I was given by the ArtsPaper in New Haven, to show what Elm City style looks like in the streets.
It was a blast, especially interviewing the subjects about their personal fashion philosophies.
To see the full set of a dozen photos, and the text, go the The Arts Paper  .
____________________________
see more of my knitwear fashion photography in the She Shoots Sheep Shots portfolio, on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment