What I'm doing. Where I've been. What I saw. And why I shot it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 7, 2011

what it takes

An awesome crew to make a woman's mag shoot day with sucky weather in Darien CT turn out  fine.
(L to R: Laren Clark for hair/ makeup, Susan Falzone photo asst, our good sport subject, and stylist April Spicer)
!
and lots of encouraging words....ok 90% are them are "good" and 8 % are "gooooooood!"   (thanks Susan Falzone for grabbing the video)
A porch with a chair or two at the end of the day. Maybe with some wine. Just saying. (later in the week, in Montpelier VT)
and a wonderful client to test stand in for the CEO. Jazz hands, optional.
• • • • • • 
see more location photography, indoor & out, at my website and Dripbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment