What I'm doing. Where I've been. What I saw. And why I shot it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

northward bonus

This is my favorite place to eat in Montpelier Vermont. It's  tiny and delicious, with cooking as artisanal as food can get.  If a client hadn't taken me here earlier this year, I'd never have found it.  So if you're up that way--don't overlook the little side street storefront.  Thrilled to have a shoot in Montpelier as an excuse to see what''s on their menu. Extra thrilled to do so more than once this month, as I'm back north for a corporate portrait / annual report client.  I  heart location photography.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
see more of my signs, storefronts & Hipstamatic images on my here, there & everywhere portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment