What I'm doing. Where I've been. What I saw. And why I shot it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 16, 2014

new year, new faces

Hey there, it is 2014! You know that saying: start as you mean to go on? That's what I'm doing. The year kicked off with a shoot for one of my return clients, the U.S. Department of Education. They've sent me to photograph in a storytelling style at schools before, and it is always a good adventure. This time I was at a high school in Tampa, FL. My mission: show the engagement of students & administration, at a city school that's gone from deeply troubled to successful in the past few years.
ROTC kids posted outside to meet us at 7:30 am. So sweet and serious.

Students connecting to the work, to each other, and to their school .

The principal and committed teachers walking the talk.
 
This one isn't strictly part of the story.  Teen style, I love it. Hair bows!  

No comments:

Post a Comment