What I'm doing. Where I've been. What I saw. And why I shot it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

stop action video FTW

I got bogged down editing a personal project: portraits I made at the New York Sheep & Wool Festival in 2010 and 2012.
 

What to do?
A stop action video using about 3000 of the images I shot. It's sort of a home  movie for a very large, very knit covered family.  I purposefully kept it a little wonky, and very speedy. When the book and e-book come up, everyone can stare athe images as long as they wish! 
Meanwhile, how fun to use this medium to give a sneak peek of what I am up to. And so many  people have watched it--over 11,000 in the last 10 days--you have to admire the power of online videos. 
More info here.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment